笑话万篇,让您开心一刻笑死不偿命!
开心一刻,快乐每一天!
当前位置:笑话万篇 > 经典台词 >

《僵尸新娘》的经典台词

分类: 经典台词 时间:2019-12-01 编辑:笑话万篇

I love you, Victor.我爱你,维克特

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

Well, now... 但是,现在...

I was a bride.我曾经是个新娘

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

我的梦想被别人夺走了

Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain 蜡烛灼烧我感觉不到痛楚

With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

Yet the pain here that I feel可如今它如此的痛苦

Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed 只有我的眼泪还是流个不住

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

Though it doesn't beat it's breaking早已粉碎,不再跳动

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

And the pain here that I feel 如今它如此的痛苦

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

现在我却夺走了别人的梦想

For it seems that I still have a tear to shed为何我的眼泪还是流个不住

I know that I am dead 我的生命之花早已干枯

But you're not mine.但你不属于我

And I know that I am dead而我的心儿早已入土 (经典台词)

And I know her heart is beating听着她的心跳好象音符

Try and tell me it's not real 谁来告诉我这不过是虚无

In the ice or in the wun it's all the same 酷热严寒也依然如故

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚

Yet I feel my heart is acheing 我的心还是阵阵悸痛

Try and tell me it's not real谁还来告诉我这只是虚无

If you cut me with a knife it's still the same利刃割过我也依然如故

我将用这只戒指向你求得永远的幸福

Now I've stolen them from someone else.

My dreams were taken from me.


喜欢看经典台词就上:笑话万篇 www.xiaohuawanpian.com